A week ago I discovered some problem with my tractor Jhone Deere 5303. Diesel won’t turn over! Diesel engine was working fine, but then the next day I noticed that there was a small amount of oil in the fuel filter, and the filter was replaced. After that, I noticed that the engine had a little bit of trouble starting. This morning, I discovered that the engine won’t start at all, and the computer shows that there’s no spark. I took the carb off, and tried to get the filter to turn. It wouldn’t turn, so I took the motor apart and found that the idle screws were loose. I tightened them.
Tell me what the issue is?
Make proper adjustments and look at this
- Fuel pump, injector, and timing system were not set up properly.
- The fuel system is not receiving sufficient fuel.
- The fuel tank is defective. Make the necessary repairs.
- The fuel tank is not installed properly. Replace the fuel tank.
- The fuel filter was not installed properly. Replace the fuel filter.
- The fuel injector was not installed properly. Replace the fuel injector.